Hey, everyone! I have another look from this glorious eyeshadow palette. I am not sure yet if this will be my final look with it. I will have to see if any other combinations inspire me!
I am going to walk you through the steps, but you will notice only subtle changes with the addition of each layer.
- Cover lids from lashes to brow bones with Honey, using the fluffy end of the applicator.
- Lining up with the middle of your irises, sweep Charm on the outer part of lids, from lashes to brow bones, using the fluffy end. This adds dimension to the look.
- Using the flat end of the application, dust Lovely in your creases.
- Still using the flat end, dust Charisma in your creases. This lightens the dark brown shade of Lovely, which is great for daytime. This green shadow is super subtle and does not really look green against the skin.
- Switching back to the fluffy end, dot Delight in the centers of your eyelids, directly above your irises. This adds extra sparkle and brightens the eyes.
- Dab Honey (1) under peaks of eyebrows to brighten the eyes even more. Line top lids with black eyeliner, and coat upper and lower lashes with black mascara.
This really is a neutral look- perfect for every day. The sparkles make it special. You could also use it for nighttime, but you might want to add more of the Lovely shade in your creases and back off Charisma a little.
There you have it! This palette is so gorgeous and versatile. I would recommend it to anyone, no matter their skin tone, eye color, or hair color.
That’s whats up on my eyelids today. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and like the look. Thanks for reading!