Hey, everyone! It’s Thursday! For some reason, this week seems really long…
I am going to share with you my second look from the spectacular Sugar palette that came into my ownership last week. If you missed Look 1, see it HERE!
Today, I went with the purples. It is my first time wearing this look, and I really think the end result is so pretty! Purple is always pretty. I am actually shocked that it didn’t turn out super bright and too much for day, and I think I will be choosing this look very often in the future. Here’s what I did:
- Sweep “Allure” from lashes to brow bones with the super soft fluffy side of the brush. Don’t be shy with it!
- Still using the fluffy side, dust the indigo shade “Captivate” over the outer half of your lids. This was my favorite color to use- TOTALLY out of my comfort zone, but now it’s completely in.
- Using the flat side, brush the plum shade “Intrigue” in your creases only.
- Still using the flat side, dab “Entrance” on your outer corners.
- Dust “Dainty” under the peaks of your brows with the fluffy side of the brush for extra impact and pop.
See how it works for everyday? I know you could also make it more dramatic for nighttime or date nite. I love knowing I have a palette that is so versatile- It can work for basically any occasion! (Sorry for the tupperware in the background. I couldn’t resist a good lighting moment!)
Which look do you like better: 1 or 2? Please let me know in the comments below.
That’s what’s up and adorning my eyelids today. Thanks for reading!